Once the dust had settled on seeing in the 2016 New Year and business returned to normal, I felt it was the right time to revamp my business website. The website brief was simple:
- Easy for visitors to use.
- Must be a CMS based site to allow easy alterations, amendments & updates.
- An integrated and simple to use photo gallery and portfolio page.
- Links to my Social Media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- The ability to add extra functionality as / when required.
The hardest thing to decide was who to approach to implement this new and very important part of my business. Having attended various Social Media Cafes, hosted by Jayson Gurney of The Social Media Consultancy Limited, I decided to meet with Jayson and discuss my ideas. Jayson brought a great depth of experience to the meeting and I soon started to realise that he was just the ideal person to work with me on this exciting new project.